Jade Dynasty: Shaolin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty: Shaolin

Shaolin alliance forums from Jade Dynasty

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JaneDoe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaneDoe

JaneDoe Empty
PostSubject: JaneDoe   JaneDoe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 am

Character Name: JaneDoe

Faction: Lupin

Level: 29 (i'm working hard to lvl up, if the level is too low for you i would be willing to wait till i'm at suitable level to join Very Happy)

Friends In This Alliance: n/a

Current / Past Clans: n/a

Current / Past Alliances: n/a

Reasons For Leaving: n/a

Timezone: GMT

Hours A Day You Spend In Game (Roughly): I've only just started on Shura server, spent most of my time afk as i'm just trying to lvl up and have no-one to talk to Sad but once i join an alliance i won't be afk Very Happy i plan on spending at least 2 hours a day online

Team Speak?: vent

Your Clan Of Choice: any Rolling Eyes

Why You Want To Join Us: seems like a mature alliance which is what i'm after, i want some people to talk to, i don't pvp constantly and don't plan on till i'm higher lvl and when i'm higher lvl i will only pk pink names or to defend members/pay back.

Please add any additional information or notes here: I have recently migrated from Wildlands server where i played a lvl 105 arden to Shura as it fits my timezone better as i'm from england. I am 20 year old female who likes to have some fun and level up Smile
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

JaneDoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaneDoe   JaneDoe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 am

This all sounds good to me, and I'm sure you'll be able to level up quickly.

I'll be glad to invite you once the server is back up, or tomorrow if you're not online Smile
Back to top Go down
https://jd-shaolin.darkbb.com
JaneDoe

JaneDoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaneDoe   JaneDoe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 am

thank you very much Smile
what realm can i find you guys on?I'm gonna be on JD for next couple of hours probably so send me a pm please if you see this message today lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JaneDoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaneDoe   JaneDoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaneDoe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty: Shaolin :: Guest Section :: Applications-
Jump to: