Jade Dynasty: Shaolin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty: Shaolin

Shaolin alliance forums from Jade Dynasty

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kallane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kallane Empty
PostSubject: Kallane   Kallane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

Character Name: Kallane

Faction: Haven't done the quest yet, but I intend to be Modo - I know this puts me below level 20, but I'll be there by tomorrow afternoon. In fact I intend to at least get level 30 for whatever the quest that announces itself when you make a character is.

Level: 16 currently

Friends In This Alliance: None

Current / Past Clans: None

Current / Past Alliances: None

Reasons For Leaving: None

Timezone: GMT

Hours A Day You Spend In Game (Roughly): Um. Should be -lots-. 4 or 5 minimum on schooldays, all day at weekends? That is, unless I give up on the game, but I don't see that happening

Team Speak?: Sure

Your Clan Of Choice: *shrug* Up to you

Why You Want To Join Us: You sound like an awesome bunch from your posts on the official forum-y things

Please add any additional information or notes here: I'm 14, and a girl. I suppose that'd make you unlikely to want me around, but I've decided to be completely honest since a disaster a while back where I pretended to be 19 - convincingly - for over a year with no one working it out Smile
Back to top Go down
GeorgeB

GeorgeB

Kallane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kallane   Kallane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:29 pm

pm box me ingame Glontz ... i'll find you a clan to join in our alliance Razz
Back to top Go down

Kallane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty: Shaolin :: Guest Section :: Applications-
Jump to: