Jade Dynasty: Shaolin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty: Shaolin

Shaolin alliance forums from Jade Dynasty

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ Recent Drama ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:55 am

Hi.
Not sure what happend today, but i think i know something.
Two days ago Tiago (Right after the armor incident) mentioned he'll might join Divine.
In alli chat.
I could'nt resist to ask him. Why, cause you did'nt got free armor here?

That's all i know.

I have no idea and don't like to be involved to the drama what's going on With Tommy's and Tai's clan,
but if possible would be nice to get them back and sort out our conflicts.

I know Natie feels quite bad about this, not sure what part she had in it, IF she had ANY AT ALL.

Anyway, just here to make two statement.
Irkalla will stay till PWE closes JD.
What ever You did Natie, or has been accused with, we need you!
Back to top Go down
Elainne

Elainne

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 am

Well, let me explain some points since nobody asked.

God knows how long I've been listening and dealing with TOmmy's words. First the worse part was when Gawyne couldn't be on in game cuz of laptop problems. It was really a pain to deal with it all, starting with TOmmy, he wasn't rly easy on me during this period. I will not detail it, but honestly my patience was reaching my limits.

Well, since Gawyne came back the things was a bit more light to me, but still, aware about "TOmmy's style", according to his own words.

Some things that TOmmy says upset and annoys me. I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what those things are.
Because he is funny, and very talkative doesn't mean I cant be upset or even annoyed. Is it that bad?Does he have some kind of thing that ppls is not allowed to get annoyed?

Nobody there even asked to me what happened, took conclusions like if was me kicking him off the alliance.

He is blocked since the war from Sunday, when I really felt he don't like me and that I reached my limits. Whats the big deal now? don't tell me he never noticed I blocked him? If he didn't notice lol it's pretty clear he never "missed" my words on ally chat.

Now tell me? what happened? when I told on ally chat that I blocked him, then he noticed? got angry? and quit ally? O.o
whats the sense here? I'm totally lost.

TaiKer left ally cuz of him, he didn't even asked to me what happened ppls hostilized me like if I was a villain O.o

Why does JD have "blacklist" option? cmmon.. whats the big deal -.-'

If TOmmy wants to talk to me I will be open to talk to him.
Well, in the end, this is only a game isn't?
Back to top Go down

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 am

Honestly, i think he was just looking for a reason to leave.
That happends when some ppl find out something what they think is better, so they just try to act nasty and come up with fights about BS.

Just covering the tracks of leaving.
I understand you, he did'nt showed you respect, well, sounds like more then that.
But if someone is a jerk, the blocklist is the place for them.
It's not that hard to recon when someone does it with you.
I don't know either of this ppl, still no clue so i'm sure i wont miss 'em that much.
We can allways recruit new clans with mature ppl, who are able to talk about their issues.
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:10 am

I must say, I do like Tommy, but I am also well aware that he can be a bit of a hand full. It can take a lot of patience.

When I didn't have my laptop I was on MSN talking to Elainne a lot, she was having a rough time with everything and I even suggested to her that if Tommy gets too much for her that she should block him. That is what the feature is in game for after all. So if anybody in the alliance is looking for someone to blame, then blame me.

But TaiKer didn't mean anything bad to you sweety, him and Tommy are just really good friends. Where Tommy goes TaiKer goes. I think Tommy said they were starting an alliance together now, although I'm not sure. But it wasn't because of you

We will fill the empty spaces, and I'm sure some of the members who we've lost will be missed by others, even by me tbh, but they made their own decision, and very rushed decisions (All in the space I was afk Sad ).

Chin up sweety =*
I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://jd-shaolin.darkbb.com
GeorgeB

GeorgeB

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 am

Erm... Hi !
Regarding this situation .. i was kinda surprised:D
So they left for childish reasons... screw them ?Smile I do miss taiker .. he was quite a good alli mate Razz I have a feeling they'll be back soon:P
Elainne ... lets do TH Razz ... seriously ! we need yah !
Back to top Go down

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 am

what happen i was offline lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Recent Drama ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Recent Drama ~   ~ Recent Drama ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Recent Drama ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty: Shaolin :: Guest Section :: Everything Else-
Jump to: