Jade Dynasty: Shaolin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty: Shaolin

Shaolin alliance forums from Jade Dynasty

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickc

Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. Empty
PostSubject: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 am

Character Name:
Serayna / Lithior / NigNo
Faction:
Modo / Lupin / Vim
Level:
45 / 45 / 40
Friends In This Alliance:
None
Current / Past Clans:
None
Current / Past Alliances:
None
Reasons For Leaving:
None
Timezone:
Greece GMT +2 / Greece GMT +2 / Netherlands GMT +1
Hours A Day You Spend In Game (Roughly):
16 Hours / 16 Hours / 8 Hours
Team Speak?:
Ventrilo.
Your Clan Of Choice:
Shaolin
Why You Want To Join Us:
I guess its time to make a start and joining a good alliance / clan
Please add any additional information or notes here
We are playing in Shuma server. We are new to this game and we really like it. If its possible to help us out learn the game and the tips/ tricks it will be much appreciated.

~ Regards Serayna
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am

Unfortunately I cannot get in game at the moment as my laptop has some problems with it and will be off for repairs later today, but I'm sure we have some clan leaders who will take you on.
And if not, I think I could have you all in Trauma (the clan I lead) once I have my laptop back. Although this would require you to have some patience.

The two Chiefs of the clans that I'm almost definite would invite you are away for the weekend, however the alliance Warlord will be in game later today and may have space, or be able to get another clan leader to invite you. Her name is Elainne, although she only went to sleep about 3 hours ago so may be a while yet.

If you play on Shura Realm 5 you will probably see some of our members. Feel free to ask them if a Clan Chief is online and recruiting. And if you do, tell them Gawyne sent you Wink

I will speak with Elainne (Warlord) when she gets online though =)
Back to top Go down
https://jd-shaolin.darkbb.com
nickc

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 am

We are currently playing in Realm 15 (PVE) to get our leveling and farming done. We have alot of patience. It wont be a problem. As soon as you get your laptop back hit me ingame and i think everything will be solved.

~Regards Serayna
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

Sure thing! No problem with that. I may be able to get in game on another laptop or computer if my laptop is gonna tak a while being repaired. But as soon as I can get in game I'll give you a shout =)
Back to top Go down
nickc

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 am

Also i would like to ask if you guys use ventrilo or not. We can get teamspeak. But let me know if you do. If you dont then i would like to have the teamspeak info so we can discuss about this.
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 am

A member of ours has just set up a TeamSpeak server for Shaolin, so we will most likely be using that. But info is on my laptop which I can't access at the moment I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
nickc

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 am

Alright. You can find us on ventrilo. The info are these:

Hostname:
Port:
Password:

~Regards Serayna

Edit: Removed the details =)
Back to top Go down
Gawyne
Admin
Gawyne

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 am

I've stole a family members laptop for a while. I will have to check if they'll let me download Ventrilo first. Don't think they'd appreciate me downloading things they've probably never even heard of xD

I will also need to wait until they actually wake up too, which shouldn't be too long now. So I can get back to you about it probably in 2 hours max. =)

Also I will edit your post so no one else comes in bugging you on Ventrilo. I got the details noted down though Wink
Back to top Go down
GeorgeB

GeorgeB

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

guys... wanna join Havoc clan ?Very Happy
i'm Glontz the leader 117 ardent atm Smile
i got open spots for yah ;Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.   Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serayna's , Lithior's And NigNo's Clan Application.
Page 1 of 1